Return Policy John Deere Boots Men's Boot Catalog Children's John Deere Boots -- Kid's Boots
Outdoor Country is an authorized retail and online catalog dealer. Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Every effort is made to keep our websites current, but inventory availability can change hourly and if you want to be sure an item is available before placing an order, please contact us at email@example.com. If an item is not available for immediate shipment, you will be notified by email. Although, we may have your order drop-shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, you are purchasing from Outdoor Country, not the manufacturer. All returns, exchanges, or refunds will be processed by Outdoor Country. The only information shared with the manufacturer is the shipping address and the product, style and size they are to ship.
We value your privacy. All information
received on our sites will remain confidential and not used for spam or other
We value your privacy. All information received on our sites will remain confidential and not used for spam or other advertising.
Return Policy & Procedures - All returns need a return authorization number.
The return authorization number (RA#) enables us to connect a return to the correct customer. Please email Outdoor Country at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a RA# and the correct return shipping address within 30 days of receipt of your order. We may have your order shipped to you directly from the manufacturer and the return shipping address will be different than the one shown on the package. Returns shipped without an RA# or to the incorrect return facility result in lengthy delays and will incur additional shipping charges.
You should receive your RA# and the return shipping address within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. You are responsible for return shipping, but the first exchange is shipped free. If you are returning footwear/boots for a refund, there is a $15.00(per pair) restocking fee. The only exception is if the item was shipped wrong or is received flawed (see #6 below). All other items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
All communications concerning an order or return are sent by email to the email address furnished on your order form. If you haven't received your return information within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, please check your bulk or spam folders.
If your ISP blocks POP servers, you may need to add us to your approved list for the duration of the order/ return/exchange process or check your bulk/spam folder to retrieve our response to your email. All email from us will be directly related to your order or your return.
Although some brands will be returned to the manufacturer's return facility, most will be returned to:
Requesting A Return Authorization Number:
If your ISP blocks POP servers, you may need to add us to your approved list for the duration of the order/ return/exchange process or check your bulk/spam folder to retrieve our response to your email. All communication from Outdoor Country concerning orders or returns is done by email.
1. To return any new and unworn product (except closeouts or special make-ups) contact Outdoor Country at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a return authorization number (RA#) within 30 days of receiving your order. Once the RA number is assigned, you will have an additional 60 days to return your order. RA numbers cancel after 60 days. If you haven't received your requested information within 48 hours, excluding weekends or holidays, please check your bulk/spam folders. Closeouts or special make-ups are non-returnable. Closeout items are clearly marked on the website and on the order page.
2. When requesting a RA#, please include your name, order number, the product brand and style ordered, and the email address you listed on your order form. Please let us know if you are wanting an exchange or refund. If requesting an exchange give the brand/style and size you want shipped. Footwear returned for a refund is subject to a $15.00 (per pair) restocking fee unless the item was shipped wrong or is flawed (see #6 below). All other items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
3. Returned items should be in their original packaging, have all tags in place and show no signs of wear. Footwear should be tried on in a carpeted area and care should be taken not to mar or scuff the soles. If an item shows signs of wear or cannot be returned to inventory as new, it will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
4. Although you are responsible for all return shipping, the first exchange is shipped free. Additional exchanges on the same order will require additional shipping charges. Exchanges will be sent once confirmation is received the item is enroute to the return facility or has been delivered. Refunds will be issued once the return has arrived at the correct return facility and has completed it's inspection. This can take up to 2 billing cycles. We suggest you ship by a service/method that provides online tracking. We are not responsible for lost or mis-directed returns. That is between the customer and the shipping service they choose.
5. Exchanges can be shipped immediately if you furnish us with a tracking number, trackable online, confirming the return has been shipped. If you wish to have another brand/style/size shipped to you before returning an item, we will charge for the requested item to be shipped and then issue a refund when the return arrives back and is processed. The restocking fee will be waived in these circumstances.
6. If your order was shipped incorrectly or if there is a flaw in the product, contact us for a pre-paid return label. We will immediately send out a replacement. All returns for a quality issue will be sent to the manufacturer for inspection. If the manufacturer determines there is no flaw in the product, you will be charged for the return shipping and, if returned for a refund, the restocking fee applies.
Calls received at our retail location concerning an internet order or to request a return authorization number, will be forwarded to our internet sales division via email. Our internet sales division can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
By placing an order with us, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our return policy. This policy covers all orders received on any of our websites as well as orders received by fax, email or telephone.
This site is owned and operated by Outdoor Country-621 S Highway 77 BPY-Bishop, TX 78343
Outdoor Country - 621 Highway 77 South - Bishop, TX